Adults Diapers Shop

We sell cheap and quality Adults Diapers.

TLA

Adults diapers: Depend Adult Pull On Briefs

Written by Galadriel on 7:59 AM


Depend Adult Pull On Briefs Features

  • Absorbs as much as a fitted diaper style brief.
  • Latex-free elastic design allows you to pull them on and off just like regular underwear.
  • Breathable stretch panels gently contour to your body for a close, comfortable fit.
  • Unique DEPEND protection system with Ultra ABSORB-LOC gel quickly absorbs and locks fluid inside away from clothes as it neutralizes odor.
  • Stretchy, soft and quiet - like real underwear.

Here is the comment of Depend Adult Pull On Briefs by Brian's Best (Amazon.com)

"Here is another product that I did not think that I would be reviewing. Actually, there is no need to review adult diapers. The bottom line is(no pun intended!) that they work.

I was at a local CVS purchasing these diapers for my dad who is now living with me and who suffers from incontinence. I'm a single guy who is recently divorced and in pretty good shape for my age. I was at the checkout with the items I was purchasing and had my dad's package of Depends on the counter. Just like out of a TV show when the checkout gal starting to scan the Depends diapers they wouldn't scan and without
missing a beat she announced over the loudspeaker that she needed a price check on adult diapers.
The woman behind me who I had been "checking" out looked at me as though these diapers were for me! I must have turned bright red because I became speechless and uttered something about how these weren't for me but for my dad but it came out all wrong. I swear that this was probably one of the most embarrassing moments of my adult life!

Anyway, I learned my lesson and never thought to purchase this type of item on Amazon.com but now I do. It really is amazing what you can buy online and from now on I will purchase all those embarrassing items from Amazon.com from the comfort of my home. Thank you Amazon! "

Price: $76.53

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ Adults diapers: Depend Adult Pull On Briefs ”